LAMON KRONICLES: Hungry Panda in Fairview QC

Hungry Panda in Fairview QC
Hungry Panda in Fairview QC





September 2015 - First published
25 October 2019 - Re-written from scratch



I was invited again on 02 September 2015 to do a feature, this time in Fairview QC. It was very far and out of my way, so I made sure to be there by mid-afternoon even if call time was for dinner. Fortunately, it was easy to commute there and I had to drop off the jeep somewhere past the Ever, then walk across the bridge and find them just a few minutes away. 

One of the owners had a chat with us was very accommodating, even gave us plenty of take-homes after dinner. They served us with a generous presentation of delicious mouth-watering food. I was originally asked to invite around 10 writers, but only one made it, so there was only two of us to sample everything. 

I'm not a picky eater of food, and I'm definitely pleased with the selection. But I must also note to the conscious readers that the food were well-cooked, not greasy and just the perfect flavors to suite everyone's taste (not too salty, not too spicy, etc). The food outdoes any big restaurants in terms of quality, but the pricing is very affordable and the servings are huge to suit a family or group dinner.

[Just an unimportant fact about this evening... kakabili ko lang ng new DSLR Nikon D5200 back in mid-August. Days later, this would be the first time I ever used it for an event. Before that, I used a Samsung digital compact camera then a Canon bridge camera, images were not satisfactory with these cameras and being able to do full time manual focus and manual exposure is liberating!]










# # # E N D # # #




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you will leave a comment on my post, kindly DO NOT insert any links. It will be deleted immediately.