FRAGRANCES: Roselaine EDP by San San (2011)

I deleted the photo by accident... so I borrowed this from this source: CLICK HERE


[This item was among the items that first ever bought for Beauty On A Shoestring Budget. Review was written on 21 November 2011... updated on 31 July 2018!]



Roselaine EDP by San San

Concentration: Eau de Parfum
Net Volume: 50mL
Retail: PhP 250.00 (on sale at PhP 100.00)

Available scents: 
Alena, Krysanthe, Roselaine 


I'm reviewing here a Roselaine EDP by San San,  is an affordable and adorable fragrance. However, it smells very diluted like a body mist. The scent disappears as soon as I spray on myself.  I’ll never buy one again unless it’s on sale.

Wow time flies. This was actually my first ever perfume review, and also the first group of items I bought for my first ever review for Beauty On A Shoestring Budget back in 2011. You can see here my own clumsiness as a newbie then... I accidentally deleted my photo!

# # # E N D # # #

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you will leave a comment on my post, kindly DO NOT insert any links. It will be deleted immediately.