CATZILLA: Kittens Roaming Around MRT-Ayala

Kittens Roaming Around MRT-Ayala
Kittens Roaming Around MRT-Ayala





2021.09.25 - Published




Story time! I sold my Tamron Adaptall 135mm f/2.8 to a buyer in March 2017. The Adaptall adapter was not included in the deal but left it in accidentally. I need that adapter. It was embarrassing causing hassle and I still feel ashamed today. We had to meet again under MRT-Ayala Station, outside of SM Makati around 5PM. While waiting, I found these two kittens under the escalator. The folks at the stalls were loving and feeding them. The janitor just finished giving them a can of sardines at the time I took these photos. I was hoping to adopt but that's another story/dilemma. I have visited MRT Ayala one more time that same year but the kittens were gone. The mother cat is well known to roam that area, even a friend told me back in 2014. I hope they're okay.




Shot with Nikon D5200

Tamron Adaptall 2 28mm f/2.5

21 May 2017, 4:53PM




Mama cat




Tamron Adaptall 2 28mm f/2.5 (Model 02B)


# # # E N D # # #


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you will leave a comment on my post, kindly DO NOT insert any links. It will be deleted immediately.