PHOTOGRAPHY: A Second Look At My Photowalks Around Manila Bay from March 2017

A Second Look At My Photowalks Around Manila Bay from March 2017
A Second Look At My Photowalks
Around Manila Bay from March 2017
 




2021.09.25 Published




The year 2017 was when I was most active doing photowalks. There was a great decline in 2018, focused mostly around the neighborhood, and then afterward mostly inside this studio at home or outside. Now in 2021, I'm feeling the urge and plan to do photowalks again when the panademic is over. This would be an improvement of what I used to do years ago: this time no cuts, no edits, no music; just purely ASMR photowalks.





I delete files as soon as they are edited and uploaded to YouTube. The two videos below were the remaining old ones and came across them while purging files from my laptop. They have been re-uploaded yesterday in upscaled resolution because YT degrades them when uploaded raw. This is a second look and re-examination of my curated body of work. Please check it out, thanks!




Nikon Series E 75-150mm f/3.5

Filmed 4 March 2017

It was a beautiful warm summer day.

This is a silhouette scene shooting the sunset.



Tamron Adaptall 2 28mm f/2.5

Filmed 8 March 2017

It had just finished raining when I arrived late afternoon.

This was a scene of beautiful silhouettes.





The last two videos below were

uploaded from March 2017


Forbidden Colors of Manila Baywalk


Tokina RMC-2 28mm f/2.8

#  # # E N D # # #


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you will leave a comment on my post, kindly DO NOT insert any links. It will be deleted immediately.