CATZILLA: My Heart Was Easily Shattered...




20 November 2017

Alam niyo, sobrang lambot talaga ng puso ko, every time a dog or cat or a rat follows me around even if I don't know them, it breaks my heart if I can't give them any affection because I'm in a hurry to go somewhere else. I never judge and no matter how dirty they are, if they come to me and seek affection I always want to make them feel loved. You know. T_T


Nikon D5200 (Vivid)
Nikkor-Q 135mm f/2.8 
#SOOC #noedit #nocrop

This is Luna. He is an all black cat.
I wish to adopt him but there's no more room for another cat at home.
He usually just greets us every time we step outside our home,
and he's very very sweet and affectionate.

This is Tiger. I found her in Manila Bay one afternoon in September 10th, 2017.


# # # E N D # # #

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you will leave a comment on my post, kindly DO NOT insert any links. It will be deleted immediately.