CATZILLA: Cat Outside Our Home Follows Me Around The Neighborhood For A Walk

Cat Outside Our Home Follows Me Around The Neighborhood For A Walk
Cat Outside Our Home Follows Me Around The Neighborhood For A Walk




18 December 2017

Back in October 2017, I saw this black cat outside our home for the first time. What struck me was that he was very sweet and craving to be petted even it was just our first time to meet. I guess he owns me now (in cat owner terminology).

I have named him Luna.

I wanted to welcome him home, but it looks like everyone cannot accommodate him, not the other people in this house, not Jasper the choco siamese cat. And Luna always seems to be nervous around Jasper, even if Jasper looks friendly to him.

Cat Outside Our Home Follows Me Around The Neighborhood For A Walk
Luna The Black



Tonight, I was feeling hungry and wanted to visit Burger Machine 5 blocks away, which I have been loving for almost 30 years since the early 90's. I ordered the ultimate beef burger, cheezy bacon, and chili.




Every time I leave home, Luna would bid me farewell and follow me just until the end of the block. But tonight, he looks more than willing to follow me, to my surprise. It was our first time to walk together and he looks nervous, it was also my first time to walk a cat, so I don't know the outcome.

From my observation, it looks nice if we stop once in a while so he would 'grasp' and mark the new places. Sort of like him making a scented map of the path we went. Luna follows without any problem, on his own, and without leash. He only becomes hesitant whenever there are other cats along the way, so I would stop and talk to him until he looks confident to go on.

We reached the park/playground where I usually shoot, and from there he wanted to stop and play. He wanted to be left alone, so I went to Burger Machine and ran back after the order was completed. He was just there waiting for me but I can't see him in the total darkness. I only relied on locating him through sound, and there at one corner I could see a glint in his eyes shining in the dark and found him.

It's funny that we call each other by meowing. He would respond to my meows and I would find where he was hiding. Now we had to go home and he was more than enthusiastic, running around in excitement and chasing me. He looks more confident in the route home.

When we got home an hour and a half later, I offered him a drink but he refused the cat food. Maybe he was already full!




Anyway, before I went out, I took some test shots of the Vivitar 135/2.8 by Tokina (which had 15 aperture blades). I shot these at 12.25 in the morning with Nikon D5200 (Standard) and Vivitar/Tokina 135mm f/2.8 (T-Mount 15 blades) at f/2.8 1.5 meters, all unedited/raw shots.






# # # E N D # # #

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you will leave a comment on my post, kindly DO NOT insert any links. It will be deleted immediately.