REVIEW: 72 LED Grow Light For Indoor Plants

72 LED Grow Light For Indoor Plants
72 LED Grow Light For Indoor Plants


GROW LIGHTS are used as a viable alternative to natural outdoor light, especially when you are growing indoor plants and there is no sunlight coming in. They differ from the normal LED's, which come in warm 3200k, natural 5000k, or cool daylight 6500k).

For reference, 6500k is like noontime when the sun is high and up, 5000k is around morning, and 3200k is around sunset.

Plants absorb specific light spectrum outside the white light emitted by LED's except green, which is why we specifically need red and blue lights. Blue (460-470nm) for growing vegetation, red (620-630nm) for flowering/fruiting. 


============================================


This light, I bought for my indoor plants, not for photography. It's actually tiny and fits in my palm. 72 LEDS as I counted:

30 (red) on the outermost ring
22 (red) on the second ring
14 (blue) on the third ring
6 (blue) on the center ring




At a height of 1 meter, the light has an angle that can light up about 1 cubic meter of space. That is good enough for the indoor plants on my table, which are next to my laptop as I'm typing now. So my setup here is one 3200k warm LED on top, and beside the plants is this LED grow light plugged to my table lamp.




It's bright enough and so far I've noticed rapid grown on my plants for the first two days (whereas they did not grow that fast before I used this bulb) -- stargazer lily from bulb sprout, Legacy aglaonema (Chinese Evergreen), peace lily, and aloe vera. I would like to mimic the time of day, so I use this bulb during the day until 6PM. Then afterward I switch to warm LED with 3200K at night.

After one week, I've already noticed that each of the plants have a growth rate of one full leaf (the Legacy and Dwarf Snake Plant), and some other seeds have also sprouted to 6 inches now.




Features:
100% Brand New and High Quality SMD LED
For: Hydroponics, Vegetables, Herbs and Flowering plants
Blue Light (430nm 440nm 450nm 460nm 470nm 480nm 490nm, Help plants growing);
Red Light (620nm 630nm 640nm 650nm 660nm 670nm 680nm 690nm 760nm, Help plants Flowering)

Specification:
Item: Grow Light
Base type: E27
LED Type: SMD 2835
Input Voltage: AC 220V-240V
Emitting Light: Blue Light and Red Light
Made in China



# # # E N D # # #

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you will leave a comment on my post, kindly DO NOT insert any links. It will be deleted immediately.