RATZILLA: Standardization of pet rat prices

Standardization of pet rat prices in the Philippines
Meet Pandanus (photo from January 7, .2011)
He is a Pink Eyed Roan






Hey there! I opened up a discussion in our group Pet Rats Philippines last February 8 to survey whether people are amenable to our proposed list of prices for pet rats being sold in the Philippines.

We are fortunate to have alot of responses and I have written a summary report of the discussion. Kindly click on the link below to get there:




PS. For those who might be confused as to why I already have Ratzilla here and I have another pet rat blog, let me explain. Ratzilla here in our Lady Rattus blog is PERSONAL covering my rat stories and the like. Posts in the Pet Rats PH blog is GENERAL.




Be a Bro and follow Lady Rattus!