APPLIANCES: Philips Satinelle HP6400 Epilator Legs

Philips Satinelle HP6400 Epilator
Philips Satinelle HP6400 Epilator Legs





2013.09.01 - Published
2021.08.29 - Re-written



Keeping smooth hair-less legs, arms and armpits is part of my personal hygiene. My legs feel really greasy and messy with hair; my armpits are more smelly with hair while it doesn't have odor when hairless. Before buying this Philips Satinelle HP6400 back in mid-2013, I used to suffer the effects of shaving -- hair that grows back with revenge, inborn hair, and more scars caused by inborn hair, all within a few days to less than a week since shaving. At the time, I decided to finally give it a try. 

What makes this hair epilator better than other options? It works by mechanically plucking out hair. This makes the hair grow fine and thin (unlike from shaving) and then the hair grows back at a longer time (let's say I do it once a month, compared to shaving twice a week). To make it concise, I have been using this reliable product since 2013 on my arms, legs and armpits, even around my belly button and private area. It works, it just simply works.

I noticed around 2019 that laser hair removal became more accessible to the public and to the budget thanks to online shopping platforms like Shopee. The money I spent buying this epilator back in 2013, I could now buy with the laser hair remover. Anyway, the epilator still works now in 2021 and I have no intention of buying or replacing unless broken. 


Philips
Satinelle HP6400
Epilator - Legs

Bought: PhP 2,299.00
Made in Bosnia
Designed in the Netherlands
Website: www.philips.com.ph
Downloads (PDF): ManualBrochure

"For long-lasting smooth legs. Fast and efficient epilator. Enjoy long lasting smooth legs with this Philips epilator. Removes hair from the root, for up to four weeks of hair-free legs."

Philips Satinelle HP6400 Epilator

Philips Satinelle HP6400 Epilator

30 January 2014
Robinsons Ermita


8 December 2019




# # # E N D # # #