LIPS: BYS Lipstick in The Golden Ticket

BYS Lipstick in The Golden Ticket
BYS Lipstick in The Golden Ticket




2014.03.07 - First published
2019.11.08 - Re-written from scratch



BYS Lipstick in The Golden Ticket

Retail: PhP 250.00
SPF:None 
Scent: Orange Candy
Texture: Creamy, Metallic
Finish: Metallic
Net Weight: 3 grams
Available in 50 shades
Made in China

While waiting for our BYS makeover on 26 January 2014, we bought some items from the BYS counter. One of the products I bought was the BYS Lipstick in 'The Golden Ticket'. Very simple lipstick packaging, the orange scent (contains sweet orange oil and coconut oil) is what I loved the most. They have 50 shades and picking a color was hard. What I got insteas was this gold-olive color (I was also eyeing black and lavender). 

This lipstick has okay lasting power but just after a light meal I already end up with ombre lips effect. Touch-up is required every now and then. What I like is that I could also play with this color on my cheeks and eyes, that's why I thought this golden-olive shade was cool.

Frankly, if it were a local product, the caliber of its performance would be put around the less than 100 Pesos range.

Great: color range, delicious scent, creamy texture
Needs improvement: opacity, staying power


FS Stick Concealer - Cashew (as highlighter for cheekbones and nose bridge)
BYS Pressed Powder - Medium
Fashion 21 Cosmetics Duo Eye Enhancer - Dark Copper
Pinkies Collections Eyebrow Cake #3 - Tan Beige
BYS Lipstick - The Golden Ticket (as eyeshadow base)
BYS Eyeshadow - Olive Daze
Nichido Water-Resistant Lengthening Mascara
Fashion 21 All Day Matte Lipstick - Bronze


# # # E N D # # #