EYES: BYS Eyeshadow #3 (Olive Daze)

BYS Eyeshadow #3 (Olive Daze)
BYS Eyeshadow #3 (Olive Daze)




2014.03.07 - First published
2019.10.26 - Re-written from scratch



The BYS Eyeshadow Palettete #3 (Olive Daze) is based on the color theme of olives/greens. Each palette retails for 299 Pesos (2014), but I got it for free as a prize. The casing of the palette is very simple, very sturdy, comes with a sponge applicator.

The applicator was low quality and quickly crumbled within a two weeks, so I use my own eyeshadow brush. The shades are very pigmented, mostly matte with only a tiny bit of shimmer, non-scented and applies like a dream. An eyeshadow primer should make it pop out even more and last longer, but I often do without even if I had one.

There are five shades in this palette and well-coordinated with the theme of greens. Looking at the other sets of colors at the store, Olive Daze would probably the only one I liked. My go-to shades are the 3rd and 4th shades, while I rarely use the others. As months passed, I did notice that powder fallouts from the pan/cake became more common, but it never crumbled from the pan.

Overall, this palette is simple, well-coordinated, has a perfect mostly matte texture, and most of all, very affordable. No matter how small it is, it actually lasted me a few years with occasional use until my favorite shades ran out. 



BYS Eyeshadow #3 (Olive Daze)
BYS Eyeshadow #3 (Olive Daze)



BYS Eyeshadow - Olive Daze
FS Stick Concealer - Cashew (as highlighter for cheekbones and nose bridge)
BYS Pressed Powder - Medium
Fashion 21 Cosmetics Duo Eye Enhancer - Dark Copper
Pinkies Collections Eyebrow Cake #3 - Tan Beige
BYS Lipstick - The Golden Ticket (as eyeshadow base)
BYS Eyeshadow - Olive Daze
Nichido Water-Resistant Lengthening Mascara
Fashion 21 All Day Matte Lipstick - Bronze



# # # E N D # # #