FACE: FS Concealer Stick in Cashew

FS Concealer Stick in Cashew
FS Concealer Stick in Cashew





2012.10.26 - First published
2019.11.01 - Re-written from scratch



FS Concealer Stick
"With Vitamin E, UV protection, and oil control."

Retail: PhP 350.00 (2012)
SPF: UV Protection
Net Weight: 11.5 grams
Scent: Oceanic
Coverage: Light to Full
Shades: Sand, Walnut, Cashew, Chestnut
Made in Taiwan

It has been many years since I bought the FS Concealer Stick in Cashew on September 2012 from Isetann Recto. It came with a free FS True Light Liquid Lipstick (limited stock/shade) with at least 500 Pesos of single-receipt purchase. Yey, thank you for the sweet deal!

The packaging in 2012 still look the same in 2019, although around three years ago, FS already overhauled their products and designs. The concealer stick has a light oceanic men's fragrance (something like myrrh) and I loved it so much.

Although this product is called a concealer stick, it is actually popularly used as a foundation because of its good coverage, easy to blend, and long lasting performance against sweat and oil. It comes in stick form and has a solid waxy consistency compared to liquid foundation. It somehow tells me that the foundation will perform well with oily skin. You can apply using fingers to dab and blend is the most simple and preferred way. Although I can also use a brush or moist sponge too.

The foundation is thick but can be adjusted accordingly to have light to full coverage. The shade I own is a yellow-based Cashew and the best match for my light golden-beige skin tone, although it may be a bit lighter. The effect on my face is a beautiful beige effect that isn't too light. There used to be three shades only, but they must have added a new one in 2014.

Napakaganda ng finish. It works well if you are also outdoor or commuting, which I always used as a basis to test. Some girls back in 2012 saw me commuting and looking at my face, remarking that I must have been using an expensive foreign-brand makeup. No dear, it was a local makeup that I bought for a reasonable 350 Pesos!

It felt good on the skin. Shades are great as usual by FS. It's affordable. And the performance is awesome.


Stick foundation from FS (left), Fashion 21 (center) and Ever Bilena (right).

# # # E N D # # #

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you will leave a comment on my post, kindly DO NOT insert any links. It will be deleted immediately.