LIPS: Shawill Lip Balm

Shawill Lip Balm
Shawill Lip Balm #4


2012.07.26 - First published
2020.01.01 - Re-written from scratch



Shawill Lip Balm
"With Vitamin E and Water Microspheres" 

Retail: PhP 98.00 (2011)
SPF: None 
Scent: None 
Texture: Sheer
Made in China by Siloran Cosmetic

This product was bought in November 2011 and my first ever Shawill product. The lip balm comes in a mini and cute design. My only complaint was that the twisting barrel was already dislodged when I opened it. I should have opened and checked it before leaving the store. Anyway, I was able to put everything back with a little common sense. Boo to quality check!

Far from its namesake, this lip balm feels very drying on the lips with very little moisture. Even the hardest of matte lipsticks still feel creamier. Does Vitamin E help? I don't think so, the lips felt even drier than without the product. Staying power is average. I feel the need to apply often because my lips feel like chapping and it does feather or form a white film later on, which is very annoying. What the hell is this!

The one I own is #4, which is the cutest shade in the bunch. The finish appears to be pearly and sheer. You'll need at least 3 layers to make the color pop out.

Even for its cheap price and cute packaging, this product is total garbage -- poor quality check, it feels drying, it's not pigmented, has poor staying power, and later leaves my lips looking feathery.

# # # E N D # # #

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you will leave a comment on my post, kindly DO NOT insert any links. It will be deleted immediately.