FACE: Fashion 21 Pressed Powder (2012 Promo Pack)

Fashion 21 Pressed Powder (2012 Promo Pack)
Fashion 21 Pressed Powder (2012 Promo Pack)




2012.04.03 - First published
2019.10.26 - Re-written from scratch and super-condensed



The Fashion 21 Pressed Powder (2012) was a unique item at the time. I assumed it must be an old obsolete product that they were trying to dispose of. It came along as a bundle selling for 125 Pesos, so why not?

The packaging was super simple with no mirror or puff, but I found to be very attractive. That was the only thing I liked about the powder. Everything else was yuck! -- the cooking oil scent, the poor oil control, the greasy texture it leaves on my skin within half an hour. I describe things plainly and bluntly and that is no exaggeration.

I know, I know. Don't complain for this budget bundle and given the price, but thank goodness it's already discontinued! This was the only bad product I can say of Fashion 21, having bought many as a fanatic. They have many high quality face powders that are still in production today, you should turn to them instead.


# # # E N D # # #