APPLIANCES: 'Mabuhay Star' Mini Ceiling Fan (3-Blades, 700mm)

Mabuhay Star' Ceiling Fan (3-Blades, 700mm)
Mabuhay Star' Ceiling Fan (3-Blades, 700mm)

 




2021.08.29 - Published




Cheap hook-type ceiling fans like this Mabuhay Star Ceiling Fan (700mm) is very common and super easy to install. Nakabili ako nito na kulay red back in 2005 for around 250 Pesos and was quite happy with the output. 


The reason I bought this fan for the second time was to have a quiet night's sleep. I have previously reviewed a Hanabishi Wall Fan two years ago, which was a wonderful product to combat hot days; it runs at 180 watts (10 times more powerful than this ceiling fan) and feels like a cool windy blast inside my room. However, it was very loud and too windy so I couldn't sleep and always slept with the fan turned off (I like it hot anyway so all my windows and door are closed at night, but a little air movement would be nice). I needed a weaker fan that can simply move air around the room and let me sleep quietly. 


The installation was very easy. All you need is a screw-in hook on the ceiling, no complicated stuff. Once turned on, the ceiling fan was decently strong to really make the air move around the room but not intrusive to ruin my sleep at night. My room has a spacious dimension of 3.5 x 3 meters. The fan was quiet and the mild humming sound is actually very pleasant and could lull me to sleep. I would update again after a year or two maybe; let's see how long this product would last...


EXTRA: I decided to look up and reference the sound frequency produced by this fan, since I have heard about healing tones for some years now. This ceiling fan produces approximately 120Hz sound frequency; this frequency is said to help with fatigue and also to help sinus disorders/sinus infection/head cold. Maybe that is the reason why the sound was very pleasant.


========================================

Mabuhay Star

Ceiling Fan


Bought - PhP 233.00 (+ PhP 45.00 Shipping)

Model - FS-03

Power - 12 watts

Length - 700mm diameter

Made in China




# # # E N D # # #

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you will leave a comment on my post, kindly DO NOT insert any links. It will be deleted immediately.