RATZILLA: Rats fishing for barley... part 2 (October 29)

Rats fishing for barley... part 2 (October 29)
Rats fishing for barley... part 2 (October 29)



This is a short overdue video of my rats fishing for barley, shot in October 29. Nothing is special here, since I've already filmed them before with the same theme. This was filmed at midnight so that we won't capture the sound of vehicles passing by blocks away.

The purpose of this video was to test my Nikon D5200 in low light using the Nikkor 18-55 mm VR2 kit lens. I also took advantage of the processing power of my new laptop by throwing in some neat effects. 





This is an old video from April 2014
filmed with my Samsung ES 95



========================================

Blogapalooza 2015 at One Esplanade (October 25, 2015)


Be a Bro and follow Lady Rattus!