REVIEW: Pregroe Hair Thickening System Shampoo + Conditioner


Pregroe Hair Thickening System Shampoo + Conditioner
Pregroe Hair Thickening System
Shampoo + Conditioner





2014.08.04 - Published
2023.11.19 - Updated with Shopee link








August 2014. Does the brand Pregroe sound familiar to you? If yes, it's because you've seen them in drugstores and supermarkets. You won't miss spotting the huge green bottles when you browse the shelvess. 

What is this system about? You use the Pregroe Shampoo and Conditioner together to help your hair grow stronger and healthier. They contain herbal essences like rosemary, seaweed, chamomile and aloe vera which are medically proven to make hair strands thicker and stronger.

My first experience of the Pregroe Shampoo was buying it from Mercury Drugstore in July 2012. I wanted to grow my hair long, but my hair is fine and soft, and it has natural goldilocks curls. The ugly part is that my hair tends to entangle alot and also break easily. 

The shampoo had a grapefruit-flowery scent and doesn't make my hair feel dry, but it feels clean and refreshing after using the shampoo. I have already bought three bottles before writing this, which says alot about my personal love for this product.

On the other hand, the conditioner smells sweet, somewhat like chico fruit. This rich conditioner is very emollient and gives the hair a smooth glide. Best use this by squeezing out some amount on your palm and then add some water on your hand, and then lather onto your hair. Leave it on for at least 5 minutes before rinsing well.

After every shower, my hair feels softer and stronger with a whiff of fruity fragrance! It's really good for my curly hair because it has a tendency to go wild and crazy scattered. With these products, at least they look more tame and manageable even without using hair clips to hold them in place.

You can see these products in Mercury and Watsons. The big bottle of shampoo/conditioner retails at one hundred eighty Pesos (PhP 180.00) as of 2014. 

FEATURE: The Good Derma is a local brand that produces quality and affordable products for the Filipino people. They have the Pregroe hair thickening system, the Regroe hair regrower system, Gluta White and Firm skin moisturizer and whitening system, and the Dermplus Sunblock sun protection system. 

As of now November 2023, I soak alot under the sun and my arms and legs are toasted tan, while the rest of my body is a light warm beige color. I still cherish my experience of their product all these years, and now I'm considering purchasing their sunblock because they really are very affordable. 




Shopee Link of The Good Derma





Old photos of myself from January 2015.





# # # E N D # # #