EYES: Pinkies Collection Eyebrow Cake #3

Fashion 21 Eyeshadow Trio
Fashion 21 Eyeshadow Trio





2014.02.14 - First published
2019.10.27 - Re-written



The Pinkies Collection Eyebrow Cake #3 retailed for PhP169.00 when I bought it in 2014, and comes in three color sets. The one I picked was #3, consisting of a beautiful taupe and mink color. No reddishness in the colors, nor is the darker shade too strong of a black. The texture is matte powder, but feels very creamy to the touch and application. The packaging is vary basic and does not have mirror or brush. My only complaint is that the casing was brittle and easily cracked by third week of use. The colors are beautiful and I also like the good staying power. I think it's the perfect eyebrow powder with an affordable price! Let's close this post with the product in action...


November 2014
  
# # # E N D # # #