LIPS: Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm 'Zinnia'

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm 'Zinnia'
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm 'Zinnia'




11 September 2019

Wow... I can't imagine it took me two and a half years to actually finish up this Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in 'Zinnia'. Today is the day that it's fully used up. It was given to me for a review back around April of 2017.

Some of the ingredients worth mentioning are coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower seed oil, vitamin E, shea butter, castor oil, ylang-ylang flower wax, jasmine flower wax, rosemary extract, and soybean oil. 100% natural ingredients according to their claim. 

The first thing I want to tell you is that this lip balm has a creamy and solid feeling. Many lip balms I tried feel like they might crumble during application, or that it feels warm on my lips. Others still, they leave some drying sensation on my throat (the Burt's Bees does not).

The lip balm has a moderate waxy scent that reminds me how old lipstick used to smell like when I was young. It feels creamy on the lips, nothing heavy and does not leave a warming sensation. The balm lasts very long and keeps my lips from chapping.

The variant I have is called 'Zinnia', which is a my lips but slightly warmer kind of pink, and is only mildly tinted. I usually use it only once a day and reapply only after brushing my teeth. Again, my lips feel pampered all day with this balm.

I loved this balm so much, even at the end of its life it was still a pleasure to use. It retails for PhP 690.00 at Sephora Philippines website. I would definitely not spend that much for a lip balm (it contains expensive ingredients and great performance that cheaper balms miss out on)... fortunately, you can find it elsewhere for half the price. Thank you for this gift!




# # # E N D # # #

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you will leave a comment on my post, kindly DO NOT insert any links. It will be deleted immediately.