FACE: Silkygirl 'Magic BB' Powder Foundation (4 Shades)

Silkygirl 'Magic BB' Powder Foundation (4 Shades)
Silkygirl 'Magic BB' Powder Foundation (4 Shades)




2017.08.25 - First published
2019.11.03 - Revised



Silkygirl Cosmetics sent me a cute set of their products for me to experience. One of them was the  Silkygirl Magic BB All-In-One Powder Foundation. What makes this powder foundation extra special from the others I've used before are the generous ingredients from nature -- high SPF 35, wild mango butter, calendula flower extract, sakura leaf extract, mulberry leaf extract, vitamin E and silica (maximum oil/sebum absorption).

The powder has no scent and perfect for those who have sensitivities to fragrance. I've been using it for over a month now and have not experience zits. The powder feels creamy to touch and is my go-to powder as foundation and touch-up powder. I prefer using brush for a lighter coverage. You can go from light coverage or make it thicker. I'm very pleased because it never looks like makeup on my skin, rather 'my-skin-but-better'.

As one who is prone to oily skin and who go outdoor walking under the sun for hours, this powder does a fine job and you will never see a trace of it or oxidizing at the end of the day. I've reviewed plenty of good powder foundations and given them a good feedback. Looking back, this Silkygirl could be the finest of them all.

It's a good thing when you wear a foundation and forget about it the rest of the day and just let it do its job. Have you tried one of these? If not, check out their pages below...









13 November 2019
Silkygirl BB Powder Foundation - #3 Medium
Silkygirl Go Matte Lipstick - Loud Fuchsia
Essence Eyebrow Designer - #4 Blonde
Clinique Blush - Iced Lotus

====================================

LINKS

Website: 

FB: 

Video Demo:
# # # E N D # # #

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you will leave a comment on my post, kindly DO NOT insert any links. It will be deleted immediately.