LIPS: FS Cosmetics Colorific in Lavender

FS Cosmetics Colorific in Lavender
FS Cosmetics Colorific in Lavender


2017.02.10 - First published
2019.12.17 - Updated




10 February 2017

Hey! It's been a long time since I wrote a makeup review. The most recent one was half a year ago. My review today is about the FS Colorific Lipstick in Lavender. It's a long overdue review. It was bought on December 2015, back when FS just released this and overhauled their products with a new look. The reason I didn't want to write this review sooner was because I haven't been using it so much, and that was the last lipstick that I bought until now.

You can get this from the makeup counter for only P399.00. Please support our local brands by buying from them. You know they're good and they only sell at very affordable prices. Madalas ko nga marinig na "siguro mahal yung makeup niya..." but deep inside, I giggle and want to tell them that I'm proud to use a local branded makeup.

If I remember correctly, there were 18 shades, half of them in matte texture, the other half in creamy texture. The shade I have here is Lavender, a creamy matte shade. It is more like an orchid shade, one that is more reddish purple than bluish purple.

I love this lipstick. When I began my beauty blog in November 2011, I used to complain alot that local brands were limited to the common reds, pinks and nudes/browns. While purples and more adventurous colors were unheard of. Now I'm glad that the local brands are hearing us and dishing out great new colors like this one. 

This lipstick is very opaque. It doesn't feel drying and has a good deal of lasting power, thanks partly because it is a matte lipstick.

FS Cosmetics Colorific in Lavender

FS Cosmetics Colorific in Lavender

FS Cosmetics Colorific in Lavender

FS Cosmetics Colorific in Lavender

FS Cosmetics Colorific in Lavender

FS Cosmetics Colorific in Lavender

FS Cosmetics Colorific in Lavender

FS Cosmetics Colorific in Lavender

FS Cosmetics Colorific in Lavender

FS Cosmetics Colorific in Lavender

FS Cosmetics Colorific in Lavender
Shot with a Nikon D5200
Sigma DC 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OS HSM
Kenko Softon B (MC PRO)
Wearing no other makeup than the lipstick.

# # # E N D # # #