BODY: Lolane Natura Leave On Hair Serum Spray

Lolane Natura Daily Hair Serum Magic In One
Lolane Natura Leave On Hair Serum Spray




2015.11.20 - First published
2019.10.30 - Re-written from scratch and super-condensed


Lolane Natura Leave-On Hair Serum Spray
SRP: PhP 169.00
Net Volume: 120 mL
Scent: Candied strawberries
Texture: Misty water, no residues
Made in Thailand

Lolane was very generous to send me a few of their products to be featured. My hair was already badly damaged because I went crazy bleaching it around five times in 2015 (I was heartbroken at the time!). Just in time to save the day.

This serum works by spraying on your hair, and leave it like that for the day. It has a very sweet candied-strawberry scent and just delicious. It doesn't leave any itchy residue on the scalp. Nor does my hair clump together. This is all thanks to its special strawberry fruit extract and argan oil. When used everyday, one bottle would last around 3-4 months. Nothing that you will dislike... It's a miracle in a bottle!

Lolane Natura Daily Hair Serum Magic In One

15 January 2015. My old virgin naturally curly hair.

10 February 2015. First time to bleach. 

11 March 2015. Bleach again this month. Now it's lighter.

31 March 2015. Bleach yet again. I'm feeling suicidal at the time.

Lolane Natura Leave On Hair Serum Spray
17 June 2015. I don't remember anymore how many more times I still bleached, probably 2-3 more times.

========================================

VIDEO


# # # E N D # # #