November 2013: Unboxing my GARNIER package =)

Total value of all the products is P5,319... thank you so much to Garnier Philippines for their generosity!
I'm gonna have alot of stuff to write about for 2014, please stay tuned Garnier fans =)



Hello mga bhe! Sorry it took me too long to post about the package from Garnier Philippines. I was really surprised when they contacted me one day to pickup the package on November 13. They have selected my article for the PureActive Fruit Energy Facial Foam as the winning entry, and my heart just swelled to the point of cardiac arrest. (FYI: it was included in my BDJ September 29 loot bag and was not yet out in the market at that time.)

BDJ Primp & Prettify Event @Skydome SM North EDSA (September 29, 2013)
What's inside the loot bag?
I love this product so much because it feels so energizing with the uplifting grapefruit scent.
Hope you can try this product too, it's already out in the market. (P159 for a 50 mL tube)


The package was just so special, I didn't dare open it until the day after. Once I un-boxed the items, there's a signature Garnier creamy-fruity-lemon scent which is soooooooooooooo DIVINE!!! Here are images of what's in the box, their brief descriptions and first impressions. It's been 5 days since I began using Night Restore and PureActive Roll-on together on my legs. It has several dark spots caused by scars, and I'm noticing a little lightening effect already. I need at least 1 month to test each product before having a final say. The full reviews will come out around the first half of 2014 so please stay tuned with us. =)

At their office to pickup the package c/o Ms. Roselyn and Ms. Jacqui.
(I'm using Jazzy Collection Kiss Proof Lip Gloss in Magenta.)
Just arrived at our office. They really wrapped it in a very elegant fashion, I would't dare open it until the following day.
TADA! So this is my pleasant surprise the next evening. The scent emanating from the box... so yammeeeeee!!! 
3 sets of hair colors... which one to use first???
Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color. Retails at P299 per box.
The last time I used hair color was back in high school during the mid-90s when I dyed my hair purple.
I bet my hair on #55
I love the resulting color on my hair. It's not as black as before,
but rather like a lightened black with brown radiance as seen with the model on the box.
My hair was not damaged afterwards, and the Conditioner made my hair really thick and soft.
5 packs of oil-clearing mask (left) and 5 packs of lightening mask (right).
Each pack consists of 2 sachets, so we have 10 sachet total.
OilClear Mask is P49 each pack (2 sachet), Light Mask is P89 each pack (2 sachet).
I have yet to use these.
8 tubes total... which one to use first??? I'm still using my Fruit Active Facial Foam...
OilClear Facial Scrub - P152. Oil control factor and brightening effect.
PureActive Facial Scrub - P164. Visibly fights skin imperfections.
Light Complete Scrub - P152. Cleansing with exfoliation and brightening effect.
Light Complete Foam - P152. Regular cleansing with brightening effect.
Basically for acne-prone, pimple-infected, and problematic skin.
I've tested this 3x for now... especially on the T-Zone it really controls oil without a drying feeling.
Price for a 150 mL toner is P179, plus it has a nice herbal scent for aromatherapy (BONUS).
Each roll-on is P229. Tested the items a few times for now.
The yellow one is for the under-eye area to relieve eye bags. Feels great!
The green one has herbal essences and a cooling effect to lighten dark spots and scars. I'm also using this on the legs.
8-hour shine-free lightening cream. Haven't used it yet but it says matte finish and oil-control...
This might be a great moisturizer before makeup. We'll see when I try it.
Each box consists of 12 sachets. P15 each sachet.
On the left is for Day time with UV protection.
On the right is Night Restore with skin lightening targeted for dark spots.
I'm using the Night Restore on my face as well as on dark spots on the legs.
Price for a 20mL tube... Extra UV Protection is P79, Night Restore is P99.
Btw, I'd like to add that both of them have a lovely fruity-lemon scent.
Both of the creams are full of lemon essence (no wonder!) and Vitamin C so definitely good for skin regeneration.
And here they are right out of the box.
Extra UV has Snowpine extract which has 10x more effective than Vitamin C to whiten dark spots.
Night Restore has Long Dan + Vitamin C combination to lighten dark spots (e.g. scars).
P.S. Here's the result photo for the Garnier Nutrisse Hair Creme in #55 Cashew Nut.
Actually the effect on my black hair is a lightened black hair with brown overtones to it.
The camera does not pick up the brown overtone since it's subtle.
Using the 8-Hour Shine-Free whitening cream here in Tagaytay... after more than 12 hours I'm still shine-free!!!



Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color (P229 x 3 boxes) = 687
OilClear Mask (P49 x 5) = 245
Brightening Mask (P89 x 5) = 445
Facial Wash - PureActive (P164 x 2) = 328
Facial Wash - OilClear and Brightening (P152 x 6) = 912
PureActive Toner (P179 x 2) = 358
Roll-on - Lightening and PureActive (P229 x 4) = 916
8-Hour Shine-Free Lightening Cream (P15 x 24) = 360
Extra UV Protection (P79 x 6) = 474
Night Restore (P99 x 6) = 594


Total value of box = P5,319.00!
(Thank you so much Garnier PH!)