EYES: Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow

Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow
Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow


2012.06.21 - First published
2019.10.26 - Re-written from scratch and super condensed



It's always a giddy moment when you drop by the makeup counter and find some affordable bundles for sale particularly if on a shoestring budget. Such as this eyeshadow single that came with this bundle that sells for only 125 Pesos.

Each pot of Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow (the square-shaped case in the photos) retails for 65 Pesos back in 2012. Single eyeshadows are very compact and economical, and allow you to control which shades you only want to buy. There are 10 variants available on the shelf, but for the set, I got a grey colored one. The powder is 100% matte, no powder fallouts when using my brush, and semi-opaque. The color is okay even if I use it alone, but the semi-opaque pigmentation is what disappointed me. But I wasn't expecting too much anyway given the price. Without using primer, the staying power is good for its price.

Having checked out their eyeshadows at the time, I would say the general consensus is that they have light opacity and vividness. I would refer you to Jazzy Collections, another local makeup brand, if you really want eyeshadows that scream 'Look at me!'. They are more expensive but you get what you want and super worth it.

# # # E N D # # #

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you will leave a comment on my post, kindly DO NOT insert any links. It will be deleted immediately.