EYES: Nichido Minerals Precise Eye Pencil in Tiger Eye

Nichido Minerals Precise Eye Pencil in Tiger Eye
Nichido Minerals Precise Eye Pencil in Tiger Eye




2012.07.04 - First published
2019.10.28 - Re-written from scratch and super-condensed



When I bought the Nichido Minerals Precise Liner in Tiger Eye in July 2012, it retailed for PhP150.00 and comes only in this beautiful brown-black shade that I've used many years for a soft smudged eyelids look. They don't need another shade, this is already perfect. Promise. I found it unusual that this was probably their only product that was made in Germany. 

It claims to be “Long lasting, waterproof, no transfer.” and was the one among their testers that had the least smudging when applied. It can stay on the eyelids all day without bleeding even with sweaty eyelids. Due to its creamy soft consistency, will not create hard precise lines like regular eyeliner pencils and is more suitable for smudging or smoky effect. Great on its own, even better with eyeshadow.

I've been updating my reviews in this blog lately. Nowadays, I strive to keep it short and simple minimalist rather than my old very detailed but cluttered style. Now looking back at all my past reviews, this is my number one favorite eyeliner and the one I always reach for!


09 January 2014
FS Two Way Cake - Chino
Pinkies Eyebrow Cake #3 (Tan/Beige)
Nichido Minerals Eye Pencil - Tiger Eye
Fashion 21 Single Blush - Tomato Pink
Fashion 21 Pink Obsession Lipstick - Dream Girl

# # # E N D # # #

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you will leave a comment on my post, kindly DO NOT insert any links. It will be deleted immediately.