C.Y. GABRIEL Glutathione Soap w/ Milk Extract

This product has been awarded 2005 National Shoppers’ Choice Annual Awardee: No. 1 Whitening Beauty Soap (National) 

Product Claims: 
“…has milk extracts. It contains GSH which plays important roles in the regulation of malenogenesis and milk extracts that moisturize our skin. Regular use…makes your skin look whiter, fairer and good looking complexion.” 

Rattus likes this: 5/5 
Net weight: 135 g 
Retail Price: P94.00*
(*Buy one, get one @ Watsons) 

for ingredient analysis 


In my opinion...

It was on Buy-One-Get-One promo at Watsons early in January. I saw instant whitening effect on my first use. After a few weeks of using the soap, it did not really make my skin like 'snow white' (I wouldn’t want that anyway). Instead I got what I wanted: a creamier and fairer skin tone. No allergic reactions so far with any CY Gabriel soaps I’ve used. Best of all, I love its light fragrance. 







Please stay tuned with Beauty on a Shoestring Budget for more updates. If you're not yet a fan or follower, you can check out these links:






Makeup is fun!!
Thanks for dropping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you will leave a comment on my post, kindly DO NOT insert any links. It will be deleted immediately.