Rehab for Damaged Lipstick

TADA! That wasn't so bad!
What can be more annoying than a broken lipstick bullet! Sometimes, no matter how much care we provide to our babies, they just inevitably break. 

Fortunately, lipstick is made up of waxes, much like candle, and can therefore be mended by fire or heat. 

It happened to my brand new lipstick one day. Brand new. Untouched. Then... there it was inside with a broken spirit. I accidentally dropped the box, it was my fault!

Rehab wasn’t so hard to do. All I needed was candle, and I only need to briefly hover the broken sides over the flame. When the wax melts, join the broken parts so they’d glue together. I do not expect the bullet to be as sturdy as ever, but this is a quick fix. 

If this still annoys me, I’ll just buy lipstick pot next time. These cosmetic pots are readily available at Watson’s and HBC, and cost approximately PhP 30 for two pots (spatula included).




Makeup is fun!! 
Thanks for dropping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you will leave a comment on my post, kindly DO NOT insert any links. It will be deleted immediately.